Wednesday, July 29, 2009

In the beginning....

Alright guys, first and foremost, welcome to my blog! I'm new to this whole thing to be honest, but hope to have some fun, and have a place to record things I enjoy, find interesting and basically let you know a little about anything cool in my life.

My name is Rob, I'm 21 and a college student at Purdue University. I'm a gamer, a rower, a student, and really involved in the campus, as well as with friends and other organizations.

Many posts will be coming very soon, but before I wrap this one up, I need to give credit where credit is due. If you are ever interested in a site like this one, check out http://www.mooladays.com/
It was through them that I found a link for a site like this, and how I can share everything and anything with anyone that cares.

Rob signing out.


No comments:

Post a Comment